In this topic, you will find some texts in English.
- It's necessary to implicate the General Population - a conversation with Jacques Testart Lab Times online (ww.lab-times.org), pp 14-18; 4-2008.
- From random procreation to standardised reproduction In Ethics and law, C.M. Mazzoni ed. Kluwer law intern., 1151-24; 2002.
- The new eugenics In Genethics : debating issues and ethics in genetic engeenering. Ciba, Basel, 18-21; 1995.
- The new eugenics and medicalized reproduction Cambridge Quarterly Of Healthcare Ethics, 3, 304-312; 1995.
- The new eugenics : Jacques Testart and French bioethics (critical essay) In Encyclopedia, see also direct link Encyclopedia.com
- Campaigning for scientific intelligence RTD info Special Communication, Portrait, November 2005
- Towards an efficient medical eugenics : is the desirable always the feasible ? Jacques Testart and Bernard Sèle, Human Reproduction, vol 10 n° 12 pp 3086-90; 1995.
2. Scientific articles
- Bone-marrow-derived stem cells do not reconstitute spermatogenesis in vivo. Stem cells, 26 : 1385-1386; 2008.
- Mouse differentiating spermatogonia can generate germinal stem cells in vivo. Nature Cell Biology. Published online 21 December 2008; DOI 10.1038/ncb1826
- Episcientific aspects of the epigenetic factors in artificial procreation. Human Reproduction vol.13 no.4 pp.783–788, 1998.